A Chronicle of Procrastination

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Year's Resolution--Blog on the Procrastination Blog

So, here's the thing. This is a blog set up as a tool for procrastination. But, with my carefree non-graduate student life, I just don't have that many things that end up "waiting for tomorrow." So now I feel like the blog has turned into a bit of a responsibility...hence the lack of posts. But at least the lack of posting has been due to me doing fun things, and not killing mouse babies.

But, I'm going to try to be better about posting, especially because I have quite a few crafty endeavors in my life right now.

I've been trying to get my Ravelry page caught up. I recentnly got pictures of this market bag that I finished back in September for my friend Laura D. Also in the works are some baby things (for OTHER people's babies) and a warm and cuddly "shoulder cozy." The shoulder cozy is nearly finished, and I should have pics up soon.

I also promise to put pictures of my Christmas cards up soon. Here's a sample of one that I did with Laura, Jen, and Jessica.


I'm also looking forward to tomorrow, which is my first Wilton Cake Decorating class at Michael's! I don't think we'll do much at the first class, but I will try to remember to post pics of my progress!

Anyway...till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment