A Chronicle of Procrastination

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Willie!

I finally finished the cuteness that I couldn't disclose earlier...the Willie Sweater! Designer Pamela Wynne sold this pattern to raise funds for her tiny dachshund puppy who needed surgery. When I saw it on her blog, I immediately thought of a little boy who needed such a sweater.


It only took me about a month to knit up, and it was my first try at colorwork. It's not perfect, and I learned a bit for next time, but overall I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I have yarn to make a girly one for my daughter! There are more details here on its Ravelry page.

















4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so impressed:) how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, and I love the 'made by' tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks phenomenal. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! Color work isn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be.... Yay!!!! Have fun with number two!!! Can't wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete