A Chronicle of Procrastination

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ISO More Ways to Procrastinate

Well, in completing my dissertation, it is inevitable that I have sought out as many ways as possible of procrastinating. I quickly learned that the Internet is only so vast, and that CNN.com can only be checked so many times within 10 minutes. News only happens so fast kids.

So, I decided to give myself yet another distraction--creating an online chronicle of my crafty distractions. As I try to preserve my current level of sanity, I find myself knitting furiously on the bus, or just sitting at my desk thinking, "I wish I was paper crafting...." If these diversions weren't swallowing up enough of my time, I have decided to waste even more time by taking pictures of everything and putting them up here. I probably have a better shot of curing heart disease this way.

Enjoy :o) I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment