A Chronicle of Procrastination

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Procrastination Levels are Low!

FYI:
I put together the post with all the pictures of cards last night, and added it to the blog when I got home this evening. I did not craft anything tonight, but we did watch a movie. I didn't blog at all during the day, and I was actually quite productive, both scientifically and with regards to my law school application. While I was watching Lost (DVR'd), I was editing my paper figures--the paper is getting submitted tomorrow!!!! Woo Hoo! Although, I better give those figures another check in the morning just to make sure I didn't label any axes with "Ben is a freakin' psycho" or "Last of the Oceanic Six Will Be Revealed." Tomorrow is card class day, so I'll have structured crafting time built into my day.

I just thought I would clarify that I actually do manage to get work completed during the day, just in case anyone was worried about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment