A Chronicle of Procrastination

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Not enough time for procrastination...


This weekend, my dad and brother drove all the way out from Kansas to spend a few days with us in Durham. This meant that I had to stow away all things paper crafting, and turn the "craft room" into a second guest room. Putting away the rubber stamps may have been a blessing in disguise, as I think I have been a bit over-indulgent with the card making. I think the table will only go back up once all chapters of my dissertation are drafted. (I use the word "drafted" loosely).


Don't worry about me though. Even though I won't be card making, I do have a knitting project that needs to be finished up soon, and I have a couple of eggcellent projects lined up for Easter weekend. (Sorry, I had to do it.)


While the family was in town, we did a lot of basketball watching, since NCAA Division I conferences had their tournaments this weekend and figured out our brackets. (GO HEELS!) (An aside--if you are interested in joining a just for fun bracket challenge, e-mail me ASAP!) While my father and husband went golfing one afternoon, my brother and I checked out the North Carolina Museum of Life and Science in Durham.


Red Wolf



Butterflies



Gobble gobble...


Baaaa Raaaam Ewwwe



He is short, but this pygmy goat does not look like he wants to be messed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment